• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

would love to attend but my son is coming off acl reconstruction surgery a week ago- any ideas on how to get tickets that are set aside for limited mobility attendees? Is that something the Wake ticket office could help with?

would love to attend but my son is coming off acl reconstruction surgery a week ago- any ideas on how to get tickets that are set aside for limited mobility attendees? Is that something the Wake ticket office could help with?

Ticket office is for sure your best bet

Sorry for the expectation that a link sent out would work. Don't live on the east coast so I have no reason to regularly know how to buy tickets from wake.

But, hey thanks for the response.

No respect from the Huddle postgame. Pitt’s defensive front like Clemson, yada yada. Have you seen Pickett play etc. they have kick returner etc. maybe Cuse will take some of their luster tonight.

We held BC to 19 yards passing. That’s incredible.

Just booked my flight! If this happens every 15 years until I die, I’ll be there for every one. GO DEACS!

2,000 student tickets were sold in the first 45 minutes of being on sale.

Just told my wife that game temperature will be in the 40's and it wont end until close to midnight and she suddenly doesn't like football anymore.

Yeah. That and the cost of flights to Charlotte convinced my wife that I should go by myself.

Yeah we had gone ahead and penciled in the in-laws being able to watch our son next weekend but FIL has gotta work and they’re going to a party. So wife is gonna stay home and watch our son while I go with a couple of Wake buddies who live in CLT (went to the 06 ACC CG and OB with one).

In-laws are gonna take our son over New Year’s, however, meaning Peach Bowl is on the table for wife and me.

Back