• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

This may be the worst I've seen Wake play all year. Clemson flat beat us but tonight we have done absolutely everything to beat ourselves.

God bless. Hartman has no freaking time. Roll him out of the pocket. Throw a screen. Something! THIS IS NOT WORKING.

Fun season, now it’s time to go to an everyday bowl game and pretend the season never happened….at least to the media

I really hope Sam recovers from these type of games. He puts too much pressure on himself and falls into quicksand. Hopefully he can get past these type of games. Too good a quarterback to let one mistake snowball like he is doing.

Fabulous season but a shitty way to end it. Yes, I know we will be in a bowl and I’m happy for the players to reap those rewards but this is the last meaningful game of the season.

Lights out there. Offensive line and Sam fell apart here. Too much pressure. Sam os all happy feet and bad decisions

Go win the Gator Bowl. Lots to work on between now and then.

Back