• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

Our problem was defense of course, but also no run game and then trying to throw home run 30 and 40 yd passes every single play

No common sense play calling or originality

Hate to say it but glad I couldn't make this game to witness Sam's melt down in person.

Geez. Get Sam out. He is in his own head. Even if you put him back in later, he needs to get his head right

It would be nice if we could score here and keep it more respectable. This is gut wrenching.

Sucks so bad. But it gives me a lot to respect for the ‘06 team. I appreciate how hard it is.

This really isn’t even on Sam. Dude has no time. He’s throwing it up to try and give his guy a shot to make a play. Gotta change something up. Our offense works great, but when a team like Pitt knows how to get the the QB we freeze up, and act like we don’t know what to do to counter that

Because we didn’t even try to run the football

Once in a while we ran… first down gets 8 yards, then we throw long until we punt

Last 10 drives:

INT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
INT
INT
INT

Sam throwing off his back foot, seems we could maybe run a screen or have him take a little deeper drop.

Because we didn’t even try to run the football

Once in a while we ran… first down gets 8 yards, then we throw long until we punt

Last 10 drives:

INT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
INT
INT
INT

I completely agree. Just run a fucking run up the middle, no mesh. Just go. They are firing off the edge. Middle is open. It doesn’t look that way because they close it as we mesh. OLine can’t hold for long

Back