• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Championship - looking for and discussing Tickets and Accomodations

what sneaks for the game though?

4461a93ba5b411846a351d53d2b130fb.jpg

Clawson expects 20 to 25,000 Wake fans. I say more.

What kind of pitt presence should we be expecting? Also I’m going to hate them tomorrow but generally I really like their school, fan base, and athletic program.

What kind of pitt presence should we be expecting? Also I’m going to hate them tomorrow but generally I really like their school, fan base, and athletic program.

Judging by the Pitt presence in south Charlotte tonight I’d expect a ton.

If anyone needs a parking pass for 413 Penman street (open air lot, great for tailgating), let me know via PM. I don’t need it anymore.

I’ll take $30 (same as I paid) via venmo for it if anyone is interested - otherwise I’m just going to cancel it. Thought I’d post here before that tho.

Is there a particular spot where deac fans are watching the UGA/Bama game and pregaming tomorrow?

At the Fan Fest. I’ve seen five Wake fans. It’s a Pitt pep rally. I did get to meet Currie on the way here though.

At the Fan Fest. I’ve seen five Wake fans. It’s a Pitt pep rally. I did get to meet Currie on the way here though.

I mean I guess most fans prob either live in town or coming in tomorrow. No need to spend tonight in the Queen City. I’m certainly in that boat.

Stopped by fan fest, it was like 95% Pitt. I’m seeing more WF fans just walking around uptown.

I mean I guess most fans prob either live in town or coming in tomorrow. No need to spend tonight in the Queen City. I’m certainly in that boat.
Pretty much this. I remember Connecticut fans being total dbags at a CLT Hornets game (vs NO with CP3) and telling WF that we had no fans. Then the bowl happened the next day and Deac fans outnumbered UConn 2 to 1.

That's what I'm doing. When you've got plenty of American frequent flyer miles and there's 8 flights a day between Jacksonville and Charlotte, I'm going to spend the night at home in my own bed rather than paying a ton of money for another hotel night.

Back