• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Championship - looking for and discussing Tickets and Accomodations

I'd take Peach or Gator in a heartbeat. Got plenty of friends to stay with in Atlanta and Gator Bowl means I could walk to the game from my apartment (not that walking through downtown Jacksonville is the best idea in the world).

I used to take the River Taxi over to and from Jags games.

I have 3 tickets in the Atlantic section that were purchased this summer. Will be selling them for about what they were bought for in August. PM me for details.

edit: Sec. 516 Row 7

Last edited:
What’s the play on tickets if going through secondary market? How long should you wait if need 4 together?

Folks... a good buddy of mine has 2 tickets he bought in the summer .... and is willing to sell for less than he paid. Section 341 -- Club level -- Row 15. He's willing to sell for $175 each. Message me if interested and I'll put you in touch with him.

Lower level tickets still right pricey. Especially on our side.

Lower level tickets still right pricey. Especially on our side.

Stubhub has some good seats in the first couple of rows of the upper deck. We pulled the trigger on row 2 in section 518 but I'm having buyer's remorse because there's row 1A of 513 for the same price (and a little better positioned on the field).

I used to buy a lot of tickets on stub hub, but you are right about the fees...they just kill you there. I've started buying straight from ticketmaster and there is still a fee but much smaller , but still allows you to pick your exact section and exact seat which is important to me. I got 4 tickets in the endzone in section 230 on row 4 for 51 bucks a piece which seems like a good deal to me when I see the prices from other sections.

The Ticket office has a link to stub hub, do we (Wake) get credit for buying them through stubhub now?

The Ticket office has a link to stub hub, do we (Wake) get credit for buying them through stubhub now?

You probably don't get attendance credit in the eyes of the game/bowl organizers for tickets purchased there, but your athletic department will receive a cut of the sale from Stubhub if you are clicking through from their website.

I got on at 1pm at the start of my Deacon Club window and the lowest priced tickets left were $175? does that seem right?

friends just texted a pic of BOA Stadium and they're tarping off the upper portions of the upper deck

Wake is now very close to selling out their allotment, ~150 tickets left...

Got our tickets. Anyone have a teenage daughter in the CLT/LKN area who would rather make some money watching our kids all day Saturday than sit in the freezing cold for 4 hours watching a dumb football game?

Should have donated more if you wanted access to the cheap tickets

Current forecast is low 70s in the afternoon, 63 at sundown, 57 at kickoff and 52 at midnight. I was definitely worried about near-freezing temps during the game. Now it looks like a near-perfect day and night.

Back