• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Championship - looking for and discussing Tickets and Accomodations

I'm not buying through the school. There are lots of great seats available for reasonable prices, less than what the school is asking at face. I got offered 12 end zone 200 level tickets for $20 each from a Clemson fan.

I'm not buying through the school. There are lots of great seats available for reasonable prices, less than what the school is asking at face. I got offered 12 end zone 200 level tickets for $20 each from a Clemson fan.

I'll take 3 of those!

i’m not seeing anything via deacon club, user error or are we sold out?

Is there some high speed bullet train from Atlanta to Charlotte I don't know about?

Is there some high speed bullet train from Atlanta to Charlotte I don't know about?

Oh, I'm going to the Wake game. Working the angles for the Peach Bowl and Indianapolis. Not sure how I'm going to successfully manage tailgating and the SECCG though. I might go in to the game early and watch the SECCG in club level.

No way I'm going to the Wake-sponsored/hosted tailgate.

Oh, I'm going to the Wake game. Working the angles for the Peach Bowl and Indianapolis. Not sure how I'm going to successfully manage tailgating and the SECCG though. I might go in to the game early and watch the SECCG in club level.

No way I'm going to the Wake-sponsored/hosted tailgate.

We’ve gotta meet. I assume will be watching the other championship games on their phones. Some people will probably have TVs at their tailgates.

I was told Wake sold out of their allotment. I got 8 tickets in Section 108 for not cheap, but it was the best I could do at the moment.

I am looking for 2 Club level seats - let me know if anyone hears of anyone selling any.

I am looking for 2 Club level seats - let me know if anyone hears of anyone selling any.

Anyone here have an online presence at packpride that could post interest in any ACC champ tix they’d like to sell to some Deac fans????

Anyone here have an online presence at packpride that could post interest in any ACC champ tix they’d like to sell to some Deac fans????

That will go over well. Will look forward to following that thread.

That will go over well. Will look forward to following that thread.

At worse you get some free entertainment. At best you get a desperate Pack ticket holder still moping and ready to sell to fellow tobacco fan?

FWIW, I bought two tickets for my parents to go (couldn't get four together to go with my wife and me) and now they can't make it.

Ticketmaster is ridiculous and won't let you list the price you want to resell them for (has to be in a range and the minimum is $200/each). Anyway, they're in Section 108, Row 5, Seats 7-8. DM me if you want them. My lucky number is 16. How about two of them for $216 and just agree to be rowdy as hell when we're on defense.

I can transfer them to anyone and would just give someone my Venmo and take care of the rest. Go Deacs!!

People looking for reasonable hotel rates should check hotels near the train station at UNCC. You can pay $5 for a round trip to the Spectrum Center and either walk or Uber to the stadium from there.

No, get off one exit later at the 3rd St/Convention Center stop for the Wake tailgate or two more exits for Stonewall and a straight shot to the stadium.

Back