Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 261

Thread: ACC Championship - looking for and discussing Tickets and Accomodations

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by WSSUgrad18 View Post
    2,000 student tickets were sold in the first 45 minutes of being on sale.
    That's incredible when you think in terms of percentage.

  2. #22
    Dope on the student tickets. But we can get tickets for like $1.99 right. Feel like 50 yarders should be maybe 10 bucks.

  3. #23
    Does anyone have the prices through the wake ticket office for different sections? May be me but i cant find them on the ticket site

  4. #24

  5. #25
    Anyone know what the parking situation is like at BOA stadium? Best places to get in and tailgate?

  6. #26
    We booked in Ayrsley. Bit of a hoot but the price was right.

  7. #27
    Question regarding seating options. Are the club level seats the only ones that offer access to the inside concourse with bars and ability to get out of the cold? I have only been there once for the Belk Bowl vs A&M, and I assume I was club level as I had inside access, but didnít know what you got with 100 level seating.

  8. #28
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    66,201
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeac1 View Post
    Question regarding seating options. Are the club level seats the only ones that offer access to the inside concourse with bars and ability to get out of the cold? I have only been there once for the Belk Bowl vs A&M, and I assume I was club level as I had inside access, but didnít know what you got with 100 level seating.
    Just club.

  9. #29
    At one time, the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce may have wished a bigger name were in the championship game, but I doubt they do now. The place is completely booked up. Tried to get a room and couldnít. Driving down and back from Winston it looks like. Plus, Iíll spend the big bucks on the bowl game. The Orange bowl was a blast.

  10. #30
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    128,089

    ACC Championship - looking for and discussing Tickets and Accomodations

    It is pretty crazy. I figured most Wake fans would have local accommodations or drive down for the day. Donít underestimate the Pitt attendance either.

    Glad the projections are show Peach or Gator. Those will be pretty reasonable trips for me. Holiday would be a no go.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    It is pretty crazy. I figured most Wake fans would have local accommodations or drive down for the day. Donít underestimate the Pitt attendance either.

    Glad the projections are show Peach or Gator. Those will be pretty reasonable trips for me. Holiday would be a no go.

    Late kickoff is probably driving hotels as well. A noon kick would have had a ton of wake folks headed back to wherever in NC they came from. But the game will finish and people will be out of the lot after midnight. Even Winston folks may see it as money well spent on a hotel.

  12. #32
    We booked a room at the Courtyard at Southpark - 2 nights for $350 with all fees... Not that close to the stadium so I guess we'll just Uber back and forth. Thinking for riding the train down and back from Cary...

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    It is pretty crazy. I figured most Wake fans would have local accommodations or drive down for the day. Donít underestimate the Pitt attendance either.

    Glad the projections are show Peach or Gator. Those will be pretty reasonable trips for me. Holiday would be a no go.
    I think Holiday is a no go for most of us with kids.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    I think Holiday is a no go for most of us with kids.
    Don't hate on the rest of us for wanting to tee it up at Torrey for New Year's

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by donaldross View Post
    Don't hate on the rest of us for wanting to tee it up at Torrey for New Year's
    No hate. Just cost of hauling 2 kiddos to an already overpriced city Ive been to dozens if times.

    Have fun with the 5+ hour rounds on the south.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by donaldross View Post
    Don't hate on the rest of us for wanting to tee it up at Torrey for New Year's
    Torrey is cool but, having played it once, I don't consider it a must-play destination course.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter84 View Post
    Torrey is cool but, having played it once, I don't consider it a must-play destination course.
    That's an understatement.

  18. #38
    I went to the Holiday Bowl a few years ago. Airfare was unreasonable, hotels were fairly priced.

  19. #39
    Steve Lepore
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    It is pretty crazy. I figured most Wake fans would have local accommodations or drive down for the day. Donít underestimate the Pitt attendance either.

    Glad the projections are show Peach or Gator. Those will be pretty reasonable trips for me. Holiday would be a no go.
    I'd take Peach or Gator in a heartbeat. Got plenty of friends to stay with in Atlanta and Gator Bowl means I could walk to the game from my apartment (not that walking through downtown Jacksonville is the best idea in the world).

  20. #40
    If we win Saturday are we guaranteed to play on New Year's?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •