• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Championship - looking for and discussing Tickets and Accomodations

Will be in the Cedar Yards Lot on Cedar Street, same place we were for the A&M game in 2018. Plenty of Wake folks back then, lot has good green space behind each spot for tailgate setup. Greenway walk 2 blocks to the stadium.

Did you have to reserve your spot in advance, and if so how?

Probably already posted elsewhere, but for those like me who can't travel to the game :)tear:) you can donate to WF to help cover the costs of tix and buses for students. I'll be doing this and encourage others to do it. . . . .

A quick perusal of ticketmaster looks like we'll have pitt outnumbered pretty strongly. lots of empty seats between the 20s on the coastal side.

Did you have to reserve your spot in advance, and if so how?
Hey so i found a site to reserve the Cedar Yards Lot 1 in advance. They only offer 3pm - midnight reservations, which i booked, but we plan on getting there around 10am and if i recall from 2018 that shouldn't be a problem.

https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/charlotte-parking/604-s-cedar-st-2/?view=list&event_id=1158048

Can update this thread on Saturday AM when we arrive.

Note: this is also very close to the Wake official tailgate at Cedar & Morehead.

Back