• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Championship - looking for and discussing Tickets and Accomodations

Dope on the student tickets. But we can get tickets for like $1.99 right. Feel like 50 yarders should be maybe 10 bucks.

Does anyone have the prices through the wake ticket office for different sections? May be me but i cant find them on the ticket site

371577b337813cdb7043c2c1a93aadb4.jpg

Anyone know what the parking situation is like at BOA stadium? Best places to get in and tailgate?

Question regarding seating options. Are the club level seats the only ones that offer access to the inside concourse with bars and ability to get out of the cold? I have only been there once for the Belk Bowl vs A&M, and I assume I was club level as I had inside access, but didn’t know what you got with 100 level seating.

Question regarding seating options. Are the club level seats the only ones that offer access to the inside concourse with bars and ability to get out of the cold? I have only been there once for the Belk Bowl vs A&M, and I assume I was club level as I had inside access, but didn’t know what you got with 100 level seating.

Just club.

At one time, the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce may have wished a bigger name were in the championship game, but I doubt they do now. The place is completely booked up. Tried to get a room and couldn’t. Driving down and back from Winston it looks like. Plus, I’ll spend the big bucks on the bowl game. The Orange bowl was a blast.

It is pretty crazy. I figured most Wake fans would have local accommodations or drive down for the day. Don’t underestimate the Pitt attendance either.

Glad the projections are show Peach or Gator. Those will be pretty reasonable trips for me. Holiday would be a no go.

It is pretty crazy. I figured most Wake fans would have local accommodations or drive down for the day. Don’t underestimate the Pitt attendance either.

Glad the projections are show Peach or Gator. Those will be pretty reasonable trips for me. Holiday would be a no go.

Late kickoff is probably driving hotels as well. A noon kick would have had a ton of wake folks headed back to wherever in NC they came from. But the game will finish and people will be out of the lot after midnight. Even Winston folks may see it as money well spent on a hotel.

We booked a room at the Courtyard at Southpark - 2 nights for $350 with all fees... Not that close to the stadium so I guess we'll just Uber back and forth. Thinking for riding the train down and back from Cary...

I think Holiday is a no go for most of us with kids.

Don't hate on the rest of us for wanting to tee it up at Torrey for New Year's

No hate. Just cost of hauling 2 kiddos to an already overpriced city Ive been to dozens if times.

Have fun with the 5+ hour rounds on the south.

I went to the Holiday Bowl a few years ago. Airfare was unreasonable, hotels were fairly priced.

I'd take Peach or Gator in a heartbeat. Got plenty of friends to stay with in Atlanta and Gator Bowl means I could walk to the game from my apartment (not that walking through downtown Jacksonville is the best idea in the world).

If we win Saturday are we guaranteed to play on New Year's?

Back