• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Championship - looking for and discussing Tickets and Accomodations

scooter84

Jack Campbell
Reaction score
Feel free to share info or ideas...

What is the deal for buying tickets through Wake?
Are Clemson fans dumping tickets somewhere?
At first glance we are having trouble finding rooms... Are people having any luck?
Tailgate news?

Tickets were skyrocketing after the game from my experience buying just now.

Tickets were skyrocketing after the game from my experience buying just now.

Lots of immediate demand makes the algorithm jack the prices up. Wait until Monday or Tuesday and tickets will be back to normal.

Based on past experiences, wake will post a ticket priority deadline for some time next week and then they'll take care of the allocations after that deadline. It'll be tight, as always!

Regarding hotel rooms, we were not having luck searching for 1 night (Dec 4); but when searching for 2 (Dec 3 - Dec 5), many more showed available. This was couple hours ago and for Uptown area/walking distance to stadium. Regarding tickets, log into account, and see assigned windows to order based on rank. Windows starting as early as 7pm tonight, but for top ranked Deacon Club giving levels.

5502d93794c31db80c195933a4b089da.jpg

Got flights and hotel booked. Only 15k frequent flyer for round trip when tickets were $700+

Biff said we can all crash at his place since he’ll be in Atlanta.

Helluva nice guy, that Biff.

would love to attend but my son is coming off acl reconstruction surgery a week ago- any ideas on how to get tickets that are set aside for limited mobility attendees? Is that something the Wake ticket office could help with?

I didn't want to book a room earlier because I figured it would jinx us. You are welcome.

would love to attend but my son is coming off acl reconstruction surgery a week ago- any ideas on how to get tickets that are set aside for limited mobility attendees? Is that something the Wake ticket office could help with?

Yep you buy tickets, then they accommodate to nearest access seats.

Marriotts in Uptown have come way down in price. No longer a two night min, can get rooms for $112-149 for Saturday night alone now. Ton of options within walking distance.

2,000 student tickets were sold in the first 45 minutes of being on sale.

Back