• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Northwestern Wildcats @ LJVM: 9 pm ESPNU Tuesday

Stupid foul mid court. More stupid fucking basketball. Think!

it'd have been one timeout with 30+ seconds left if he'd used it, tbf

Which is more than enough. Should have called another with the last possession too. We looked way out of synch on both possessions. Agree with letting a team play through without calling a TO, but it’s situational. You call TOs in those two situations.

I was hoping Williamson had practiced and learned the drive / kick out this summer. Evidently not. I haven't seen it one time yet this year, but may have missed one.

He's got Hops. Just doesn't need to challenge every 6'7"" & + opponent on a drive with a shot.

Last edited:
Alondes needs to stop holding onto the ball for so long. it's slowiiiing down the offense

Which is more than enough. Should have called another with the last possession too. We looked way out of synch on both possessions. Agree with letting a team play through without calling a TO, but it’s situational. You call TOs in those two situations.

ok

Please stop being intentionally irritating. It isn’t clever.

isnt intentional

first time ive watched this team in well over a year

what you quoted is my honest take -- probably been discussed plenty before i saw it

We have no offense. Very Manning reminiscent.

This is the second Manning comparison I have seen. You must not have watched the Manning teams - for all of their faults, these guys do not play like a Manning team, at all.

His foot was on the line. I didn’t think so in real time, but I rewatched it in slo mo and it was

He was on his tip toes in front of the line.

18978542cde3c2e24d9dc9d4dffe4cac.jpg

I would rather have Cam in than Mucius. I don’t trust him to even get a shot off inside the arc, and certainly not to hit a 3.

We have 67 points in 43 minutes against a shitty team. I still miss Skip’s offensive performances.

you don't have to touch the line to be in the restricted area

isnt intentional

first time ive watched this team in well over a year

what you quoted is my honest take -- probably been discussed plenty before i saw it

Just use names, for god's sake - they say them a million times during the game - if you watch at all it becomes pretty obvious.

This is the second Manning comparison I have seen. You must not have watched the Manning teams - for all of their faults, these guys do not play like a Manning team, at all.

No doubt Forbes has dramatically increased defensive intensity, help D, etc. not even close. Just need to get our O system and identity. And Laravia creating his shot off dribble is a start!

Back