• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Northwestern Wildcats @ LJVM: 9 pm ESPNU Tuesday

Just so I’m clear, you are ok that we shot two bad shots to end the half when we could have regrouped with a TO and likely won the game in regulation with a higher percentage shot or two?

Hope it’s a moot point in about two minutes.

This is the second Manning comparison I have seen. You must not have watched the Manning teams - for all of their faults, these guys do not play like a Manning team, at all.

I wasted way too much of my life watching those teams. The two comps I’ve made have been playing poorly going into/coming out of halftime (a Manning staple) and failing to run an offense/playing hero ball at the end of the game.

Bailed out big time. Missed chippie, put-back, then they foul. Phew!

Just so I’m clear, you are ok that we shot two bad shots to end the half when we could have regrouped with a TO and likely won the game in regulation with a higher percentage shot or two?

lol no I'm not okay with the bad shots

I just don't think you have to call a TO in that situation that's it

give it a rest

Just use names, for god's sake - they say them a million times during the game - if you watch at all it becomes pretty obvious.

nah, I'm not that committed yet to be listening to horrible commentary.

life it much calmer watching this shit while listening to some of my favorite songs

We’re getting rather lucky with their missed put backs.

Back