• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Northwestern Wildcats @ LJVM: 9 pm ESPNU Tuesday

Capel drew up a Capel halfcourt play. Seems like they could have come up with something better with 2.4 sec left.

Refs are letting them play. I like it. Finally got the under 16 timeout.

Is the lighting really bad on the court, the cameras bad or just my aging eyes?

There’s been a lot this CFB season of ESPN sending shitty equipment to certain games, so didn’t know if hoops is getting the same treatment.

Zeke gets a great rebound. Then can’t stand it so has to go right back up against a bigger guy. Just make the right play. He is such a mystery.

Purdue looks really good, what I saw earlier.

Not a bad start for Wake.

Is the lighting really bad on the court, the cameras bad or just my aging eyes?

There’s been a lot this CFB season of ESPN sending shitty equipment to certain games, so didn’t know if hoops is getting the same treatment.

Pretty sure it's the lighting or something. I feel like all of our home games have looked like this the past few years. It looks like we're playing in a hospital.

Pretty sure it's the lighting or something. I feel like all of our home games have looked like this the past few years. It looks like we're playing in a hospital.

I love our parquet but have felt that the WF looks too bland/beige. Give me more actual old gold.

We're 4-8 from deep and 2-7 from inside the arc. I think almost all of those are in the paint.

Sy could not be more of a detriment to the team if he tried right now.

Forbes needs to put all of his recruiting effort into an elite big man. That’s all this team is missing.

Back