• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Northwestern Wildcats @ LJVM: 9 pm ESPNU Tuesday

Well, if you're going to play like crap might as well get a technical as well.

Couldnt finish a great pass from Whitt, took a bad 3, bad charge and then a T. Time to sit for a bit.

Forbes needs to put all of his recruiting effort into an elite big man. That’s all this team is missing.

A serviceable big man is sufficient in the modern game. Good PnR, rebound, put back, and finish. I'm excited about Marsh and Keller, the stretch 4 commit.

I’ve mentioned it before, but Walton hits the floor so often. Missed the finish on the pass from Williams and then just fell down out of bounds.

Offense looks good when the shots fall. These 3s are wide open. Just can’t hit them.

Sy could not be more of a detriment to the team if he tried right now.

Dumb T but he isn’t the only one missing wide open 3s. Mucius needs to realize he isn’t a consistent outside shooter and needs to focus on his play down low. He could do much more slashing in paint and focus on rebounding, but right now he is a master of none.

Walton is really not fun to watch. He needs to shoot about half as much as he attempts to.

Feels like if Williamson hits his open 3s we’re a good team. Is it that simple?

I’ve mentioned it before, but Walton hits the floor so often. Missed the finish on the pass from Williams and then just fell down out of bounds.

Offense looks good when the shots fall. These 3s are wide open. Just can’t hit them.

Walton is surprisingly stout on defense for someone who looks like a total push over inside on offense.

Back