• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Northwestern Wildcats @ LJVM: 9 pm ESPNU Tuesday

Williams is so good. Marsh really needs more minutes ahead of these grad bigs.

Quite the miss from Sy.

Nice finish from Jake the next time down, but I’m pretty sure he took about 12 shuffle steps with one dribble.

Nope, that was a clean euro from Jake. Sy missing that was embarrassing.

I love our motion offense and the intensity on D.

Sy is really having a bad half. Hopefully he shakes it off. I feel like Williams is going to be a lot more assertive on offense in the second half.

Walton is surprisingly stout on defense for someone who looks like a total push over inside on offense.

Yeah. I like him just fine. I think Wake fans have just been so spoiled by top tier centers that we don't recognize a solid big man.

And he makes you eat your words!! (But you are correct. It’s Jamal Levy shooting 3’s)

Walton shot .410 from deep at Colorado. He's taking more here, but I imagine that's because he's playing more minutes and the offense is geared toward five 3-point shooters.

Yeah, I like Walton. He’s a good fit for this team. He’s a role player, though.

Dan Bonner “He’s lucky he didn’t walk” don’t you get paid to do this? He did walk

I audibly gasped when Walton made that pass to Laravia. Wasn’t expecting that!

Back