• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Northwestern Wildcats @ LJVM: 9 pm ESPNU Tuesday

I’m feeling less good about our depth.

I like Sy, even though that was a rough first half.

After that?

Need Hildreth to be more of a slasher given Alondes is the only one really able to penetrate. Otherwise, we’re just jacking up threes.

Depth is my big concern at this point, too

09e3794a0a56e09ab5d2a9df351bd371.jpg

Had to share this one with y’all - apparently this is what the Screamin Demons are giving out to the student section now (there’s info about starters on the back). It’s not Cameron Crazy level stuff thankfully. Priority needs to be asses in seats tho

I am most concerned about "invision"

Unlike Manning teams though, these guys can actually respond. Great sequence.

180 seconds of watching and #13 of ours is very awkward physically

yeesh

OK, liking this dude a lot more after the break. I will assume he was just tired at the end of the half. Like 13. Like 4. 1 seems like he should be really good.

Had to share this one with y’all - apparently this is what the Screamin Demons are giving out to the student section now (there’s info about starters on the back). It’s not Cameron Crazy level stuff thankfully. Priority needs to be asses in seats tho

or, hear me out, if you don't care or know about sports don't go to the game? its ok. don't fake it to impress people you don't care to associate with anyway.

This is embarrassing.

OK, liking this dude a lot more after the break. I will assume he was just tired at the end of the half. Like 13. Like 4. 1 seems like he should be really good.

Geez. #1 is our only Manning holdover from the last three years.

This is embarrassing.

Nah. It’s good for students who don’t really know college basketball culture and what’s expected of fans. Not as many kids nowadays grew up on ACC hoops.

That was a bad take by Sy but there was no one on the same side of the court as him to throw it back out to.

Nah. It’s good for students who don’t really know college basketball culture and what’s expected of fans. Not as many kids nowadays grew up on ACC hoops.

Did none of their high schools play basketball

However I disagree with dv7. I’d rather have students there than not at all as they will get into a game when the players do their thing.

I remember Skip introducing himself his first year by e-mailing the Screamin Demons a mini cheer sheet. It was against SC State, and Skip called attention to the fact that Moses Malone Jr was on that team.

How can a spotlight be bionic?

So in the last 3 games, we’ve pissed away a 22 point lead, 12 point lead, and gotten blown out. Frustrating team to watch.

Northwestern isn’t very good, but they don’t make many dumb mistakes.

We’ll have to actually beat them.

Back