• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Northwestern Wildcats @ LJVM: 9 pm ESPNU Tuesday

How does Sy get a T after a tie up and that not get a T? Trash officials as always. Roger Ayers is one of the worst.

Something awesome about watching a home WF game and seeing the ticker showing James Johnson winning an NBA game for the Nets. Brings back memories of some great JJ moments at the Joel. I believe there might have been a few more fans in the house back then........

Idk how much is visible on TV but Northwestern has 8 assistant coaches who all stand up and imitate each other like a synchronized swimming team and it’s super weird

You could easily google a roster

you could easily fuck off

or just acknowledge that these are thoughts of a long time Deacon that went away for a while for obvious reasons and is coming back with honest snapshot opinions.

Wasn’t sure when Jimmie Walker was pitching it, but now that William Shatner is telling me to call and check my zip code…

Idk how much is visible on TV but Northwestern has 8 assistant coaches who all stand up and imitate each other like a synchronized swimming team and it’s super weird

What else would you expect from a Chrissie-coached team?

Wasn’t sure when Jimmie Walker was pitching it, but now that William Shatner is telling me to call and check my zip code…

And if those guys don’t do it for you, Joe Namath has you covered.

Btw, it really bugs me how they spell Northwstrn on the bottom.

you could easily fuck off

or just acknowledge that these are thoughts of a long time Deacon that went away for a while for obvious reasons and is coming back with honest snapshot opinions.

Welcome back!

Learn the roster. There’s only like 8-9 guys that are going to play.

Did none of their high schools play basketball

However I disagree with dv7. I’d rather have students there than not at all as they will get into a game when the players do their thing.

In my opinion, that is because that would mean those students are doing what *you* want them to do and not doing what *they* want to do. If they don't really give a shit about basketball, fair enough.

Back