• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Comcast Adds ACCN

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
Just didn’t want this to get lost somewhere for those of you this concerns. Should be a big paycheck coming for all schools.

I need to analyze now if I want to keep YouTube TV vs Comcast. It's kinda nice to have the flat rate for YouTube vs all the fees with Comcast, but I need to do some more research.

That being said, ACCN was a big reason why I initially chose YouTube TV over Comcast.

I need to analyze now if I want to keep YouTube TV vs Comcast. It's kinda nice to have the flat rate for YouTube vs all the fees with Comcast, but I need to do some more research.

That being said, ACCN was a big reason why I initially chose YouTube TV over Comcast.

When YTTV dropped the regional sports networks, I dropped them (although I know that was a Sinclair issue).

When YTTV dropped the regional sports networks, I dropped them (although I know that was a Sinclair issue).

Living in Jax now, the RSNs aren't a big deal to me...I have no real use for any of the Florida teams that are on down here (save for when the Yankees play the Rays or the few times the Rangers play the Lightning/Panthers). Having Bally Sports Florida would be a nice add (as would NHL Network) but need to sit down and do the math on how much I'd really be paying for Comcast vs YTTV. Also considering Fubo TV but no ESPNU there.

Living in Jax now, the RSNs aren't a big deal to me...I have no real use for any of the Florida teams that are on down here (save for when the Yankees play the Rays or the few times the Rangers play the Lightning/Panthers). Having Bally Sports Florida would be a nice add (as would NHL Network) but need to sit down and do the math on how much I'd really be paying for Comcast vs YTTV. Also considering Fubo TV but no ESPNU there.

Ahh! Didn’t know you were down there!

This is excellent news. A majority of America will finally be able to watch us play.

Our national nightmare is finally over.

No more one week trials of Fubo TV for each member of the family during football season.

I was told earlier when complaining I had to get random subscriptions trials to watch our games that not being on the largest cable network didn’t matter. So to all those people, go fuck yourself.

Comcast,

die-hard-john-mc-clane.gif

Back