• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson Bringing the Heat

Calls out Herbstreit and The Atlantic at the 5 min mark, and later discusses the broken system of the early signing period. Courtesy of Demon Deacon Digest's YouTube channel.

https://youtu.be/aYyxP_zxSSg

Would rather have him focus attention and energy on game then this. Just brings more attention to Wake’s small fan base.

It’s bulletin board material for the fans to help make Charlotte a home field advantage. Surely that’s worth a few minutes of his time.

Would rather have him focus attention and energy on game then this. Just brings more attention to Wake’s small fan base.

This is how he’s focusing his attention and energy. Because this will help us in the game. Plus it’s a pre championship press conference and finally someone is paying attention to what Wake Forest has to say, so he’s going to make use of his moment.

The ever so subtle Fuck You to Herbstreit had me laughing quite a bit.

Well played Clawson, well played.

So ducking bad so fucking bad. 2 terr8ble 3 point guns

Yes he should do something better than talk during his weekly scheduled press conference

This is wrong. It's excellent he gave Herbstreit a slightly disguised "fuck you." He earned it.

Right. And it highlights what is special about Wake. Small, tight knit community punching above its weight and still selling out its allotment despite its small size due to a passionate fanbase.

Herbie taking it right on the double chin

It is very fair to satirize stupid cheap shots taken by two so called experts who are making millions. Herbstreit and Mandel are on notice that DeaconNation isn’t going to kiss their backsides while they denigrate our fans, alumni and supporters.
The talk will be about Coach taking up for DeaconNation against two smart alecks. It will fire up our fans Saturday and fire up the commentators for the game. While it isn’t the “Mackovic’s Meatballs” headline in the Atlanta Constitution it’s close.

I retract my comment. Herbsreit never picks us and deserves it. Agree with other posters

I think it's a breath of fresh air to have both Clawson and Forbes. Neither are going to take any shit from anyone. Clawson has probably been waiting for this counter-punch for at least a month.

Also, with Herbstreit, there should be a required scroll at the bottom of the screen anytime he discusses the ACC. *** This commentator's two sons attended Clemson ***

Back