• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

plama

Reaction score
shaquille-o-neal-cat.gif

Last edited:
So let's go back through this timeline: JT and Biel have kid July 2020. JT caught drunkenly holding hands with costar Nov 2019, at 2 months preggers. So couldn't break up then. Heard it here first, JT/Biel breakup in 2022 #scoooooop

I’ve met a bunch of posters irl though my memory is fuzzy now as evidenced on the other thread.

Buckets was my freshman year RA
I met Cav in DC once though having difficulty remembering the circumstances
Met several posters at the DC game watch spot, again blanking on the name, but pretty sure timdunk, wfudkn and even Ph were all there at some point
Numbers and RSF in Boston
I was friends with Nonny when he lived in DC/Richmond
I knew WF04 (again can’t remember his exact board name) and some of his frat brothers at Wake
Road tripped to Atlanta with tilt for an away GT game, think I told that story
Never met Juice but he picked up those edibles at my house not long ago lol

I only hang out with ATS and the rest of y'all are really missing out, just so you know.

Need the other thread to stay unlocked so I can chat about the kory bowl in the rightful place.

I only hang out with ATS and the rest of y'all are really missing out, just so you know.

But we're both going to be there with one of our young daughters, so I'm sure you'll all want to meet up with us and get real nasty!

"Daddy, why does everyone we meet say they know meemaw?"

I've met a couple dozen or so posters, and most of them were v cool. Only people I've hung out with more than once are mdmh, kory, cookout, df2009, tw, numbers, dv5.75, and ayo. sure I'm missing someone there but yeah.

met a bunch of folks on the two CT crawls a few years back, those were fun. and a handful of posters through cookout/df2009 tailgates who I could name but I'm p sure they wouldn't remember me (though I did meet betterphan this way and he seemed v cool)

townie is the dude I haven't met but who it feels like I have from various connections and also he sent me some very nice messages on facebook once. hi townie I would very much like to hang out at some point

used to play video games a lot with gouda and he seemed cool, for a kansas fan

I dunno if df07 remembers this but I met him once with mdmh when me and mdmh were still students, pretty sure we went to Old Staley's for something (maybe a Panthers game?)

But we're both going to be there with one of our young daughters, so I'm sure you'll all want to meet up with us and get real nasty!

I'm going to be able to hang with you dudes at some point.

You login and wonder who would waste half an hour of their life posting with two different names to win a chat thread and of course that’s easy it’s the same man that wasted 13 of 14 nights in Vegas at a dueling piano bar.

lol

I’ve met a bunch of posters irl though my memory is fuzzy now as evidenced on the other thread.

Buckets was my freshman year RA
I met Cav in DC once though having difficulty remembering the circumstances
Met several posters at the DC game watch spot, again blanking on the name, but pretty sure timdunk, wfudkn and even Ph were all there at some point
Numbers and RSF in Boston
I was friends with Nonny when he lived in DC/Richmond
I knew WF04 (again can’t remember his exact board name) and some of his frat brothers at Wake
Road tripped to Atlanta with tilt for an away GT game, think I told that story
Never met Juice but he picked up those edibles at my house not long ago lol

Yeah. Pretty sure was a Thursday night game vs. Clemson. I was in town for work. I remember meeting wfudkn there.

first time I met Kory, I was in Winston visiting mdmh and mdmh let me invite Kory over his house for the full weekend for some reason. I think it was super bowl weekend maybe

definite "dad can kory sleepover" vibes but the rest is HISTORY as they say

and now we all REUNITE on Saturday

You login and wonder who would waste half an hour of their life posting with two different names to win a chat thread and of course that’s easy it’s the same man that wasted 13 of 14 nights in Vegas at a dueling piano bar.

dueling pianos, dueling aliases

p excited to switch the parlance from "mako's mom" to "meemaw"

first time I met Kory, I was in Winston visiting mdmh and mdmh let me invite Kory over his house for the full weekend for some reason. I think it was super bowl weekend maybe

definite "dad can kory sleepover" vibes but the rest is HISTORY as they say

and now we all REUNITE on Saturday

Risky first meeting. What if kory was a KILLER!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back