• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next year’s football team

Good to know that majoring in Engineering is an option at WF.

Yeah, its an interesting new program. Founded in 2016, I think, in Wake Downtown. It's still not ABET certified, but I think is eligible for application this year, which is a big deal for having companies interested in your graduates.

Also, they take a very liberal arts, humanities based approach, which is fine, but I doubt its one of the more intensive, technical programs out there.

is it like a catchall engineering program that sets you up for specialization in grad school?

is it like a catchall engineering program that sets you up for specialization in grad school?

Looks like it: https://engineering.wfu.edu/

As not an engineer, I like the idea as a foundation -- I'm sure they can start branching off into more programs if it's successful. Looks like a fair number of people in the 2021 class on the website. Unlike in 2008, when apetit was the ONLY person to graduate with a major or minor in Statistics. Probably why all his message board posts are so good.

Looks like it: https://engineering.wfu.edu/

As not an engineer, I like the idea as a foundation -- I'm sure they can start branching off into more programs if it's successful. Looks like a fair number of people in the 2021 class on the website. Unlike in 2008, when apetit was the ONLY person to graduate with a major or minor in Statistics. Probably why all his message board posts are so good.

IP glitch?

Schedule out tonight. Other than what we already know, any leaks so far?

First 4 games are out. Vandy game is September 10th. Anyone else planning on going?

The wife and I are planning on going. We've never been to Nashville and figured it would be a fun place to go for a couple nights.

boom. adams coaching safeties. ryan crawford (nickels and asst ST) is gone. lambert is not also coaching a position

Will the schedule release tonight include kick times or just dates?

Most kick times are only announced a week or two ahead as they’re determined by broadcasters.

Kick times for the first couple of weeks are announced during the schedule release (or just after), but after that, kick times are announced on a week by week basis.

boom. adams coaching safeties. ryan crawford (nickels and asst ST) is gone. lambert is not also coaching a position

Thinking Lambert takes a hands on approach to LBs and a mentor role for Greg Jones which should be good for him.

Surprised there haven't been any leaks yet. I was hoping to have a decent idea of the schedule before the show.

It's funny that the only ACC basketball game scheduled during the football schedule reveal is Duke-ND. ND already knows their schedule and Duke doesn't care. Other fans should be tuning in at 7:00.

Surprised there haven't been any leaks yet. I was hoping to have a decent idea of the schedule before the show.

It's funny that the only ACC basketball game scheduled during the football schedule reveal is Duke-ND. ND already knows their schedule and Duke doesn't care. Other fans should be tuning in at 7:00.

The originally scheduled Big Monday game tonight was UNC at Louisville, but once they had to make some schedule tweaks after COVID postponements, that game got bumped back a day and Duke/Notre Dame was scheduled to take its place.

Definitely fewer leaks than on NFL schedule release day....

Back