• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SOTOGAB

There are 50 band members on the field. Mersk has photo evidence. And they are 1/3 the size of the HS band that just played.

Why did that high school band come all the way from Nebraska?

There are 50 band members on the field. Mersk has photo evidence. And they are 1/3 the size of the HS band that just played.

50 was aggressive. I�ll post the pic when I get home since I can�t seem to do it from my phone.

ETA looks like 49 from my pic at the end. Includes flag twirlers.

I heard one of the tubaists blew a 40 second F note at the combine. Projected 2nd round pick.

Any concerns about the transfer portal?

Candidly the incoming recruits are not worth trumpeting

IMO a clarinet loss

Which is tubad

Got some bad news. Just found out we have a few drummers in the percussion protocol.

Would love for Wake to have a bigger band.
Double the size would be good, but treble the size would be great.

Would love for Wake to have a bigger band.
Double the size would be good, but treble the size would be great.

Suggestion: until numbers are up significantly, have the band play a tune or two at the beginning of the half on the sideline facing the west stands; no marching or spread out formation ,no plumed hats, and fun tunes to play instead of the same tired "show" every week. Then give them access to a room in Bridger or Pruitt (I think that's the new one behind the east stands) during the remainder of the half and into the 3rd quarter including the buffet, and if 21 y/o two drink tickets. Back in the stands for the 3rd quarter break and remainder of the game.

Back