• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

This really blows. The team deserves a great bowl game to close out a terrific season. I absolutely would not put it past Jimbo to engineer this to protect his precious ego and brand either.

This really blows. The team deserves a great bowl game to close out a terrific season. I absolutely would not put it past Jimbo to engineer this to protect his precious ego and brand either.

I agree, I think A&M's desire to play this game is very low.

Texas A&M is about to look at what's left of their roster and pause football activities for COVID until next season.

Pathetic if that is the case. If they do, they should pay us and forfeit.

Gator Bowl would would have to be BIG MAD as well. They going to refund tickets?

I’ve been putting off buying my tickets for a while and was going to finally do it in the next couple days. Guess I should wait a little bit longer

I know A&M is killing it on the recruiting front but this bowl season has been a giant shit show for them with opt outs and now the COVID outbreak.

I know A&M is killing it on the recruiting front but this bowl season has been a giant shit show for them with opt outs and now the COVID outbreak.

"covid outbreak"

A piece of the goalpost that we tore down after the win now resides in my office.

I was there on the hill in that freezing drizzle with a 101.5 temperature and dual ear infections lol. That was a good day. I also got hit by the goal post as it came down lol.

Welp

If somehow this game ends up being canceled, it should stay on the record as a forfeit by A&M. We got screwed several times last season with teams not being able to play and moving around games. Not playing for a month was a big factor in our loss to Louisville and to Wisconsin.

If A and M were in the round of 4, none of this shit would even be public. Fisher is already on to next year.

Back