• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Really super disappointed for our players and coaches. They really deserved a great bowl after this season.

Billy Liucci
@billyliucci
·
5m
Per Aggie AD Ross Bjork:
A&M is currently down to just 38 scholarship position players and the Ags have just 13 available scholarship players available on defense. That includes Covid, opts outs, transfers and season-ending injuries.

That's more total players than my high school football team had - they could totally play this game. Cowards.

May as well add a hearty fuck you Jimbo you overpaid assclown to make sure I cover all my bases.

Well we now that the 12th man thing at A&M is a joke. If there were ever a time to take some students and put them on the team then it’s now.. they would be fucking heroes even if they lost.
Instead, they knew that wake was about to put an ass whipping on them and just quit instead.

Hey folks. I enjoyed the banter around the Belk Bowl last time. But I have got to tell you that absolutely no one was interested in playing an ACC team (other than maybe Clemson) again. Also, flying across the country two days after Christmas wasn't in the cards for many of our fans, so this is probably all for the best. Everybody gets a little cold and we get back to accomplishing our goals for next season.

Good luck finding another opponent. It seems like you had another good year, even though this year was a disappointment for us. At least we won't be stuck losing a bowl game on the other side of the country against a team we weren't excited about (because we played you recently), with half our team unavailable.

They don't have enough players to fake an injury on every play to slow down our offense, so quitting is the only option.

Is it bad that I'm just apathetic these days? Like, nothing REALLY upsets me. Family shit is the only thing I get remotely concerned about. Once RJ was banned, I just kind of gave up on getting too upset about things.

That said, I feel terrible for the players and coaches. They deserve one more chance to compete together.

Hey folks. I enjoyed the banter around the Belk Bowl last time. But I have got to tell you that absolutely no one was interested in playing an ACC team (other than maybe Clemson) again. Also, flying across the country two days after Christmas wasn't in the cards for many of our fans, so this is probably all for the best. Everybody gets a little cold and we get back to accomplishing our goals for next season.

Good luck finding another opponent. It seems like you had another good year, even though this year was a disappointment for us. At least we won't be stuck losing a bowl game on the other side of the country against a team we weren't excited about (because we played you recently), with half our team unavailable.

Lmao

Thanks for dropping by GratefulAggie!

We will keep all of the Aggie players and coaches in our deepest thoughts and prayers! Great luck moving forward!

ESPN reported yesterday that the Miami Hurricanes football team is having COVID issues. They are supposed to play Washington State in the Sun Bowl on Dec 31. Maybe we could play Washington State in Jacksonville. Thoughts?

ESPN reported yesterday that the Miami Hurricanes football team is having COVID issues. They are supposed to play Washington State in the Sun Bowl on Dec 31. Maybe we could play Washington State in Jacksonville. Thoughts?

Maybe, but Miami will most likely have enough players to field a team and play, unfortunately for us.

But what is to say that Wake wouldnt have to go to the Sun Bowl to play that game?

I know this - its cancel hotel room time. Even if they play a game in Jacksonville nobody will be there.

Just send us the $2.6mm you owe us and no hard feelings.

Thanks for dropping by GratefulAggie!

We will keep all of the Aggie players and coaches in our deepest thoughts and prayers! Great luck moving forward!

Going from top 10 preseason to barely ranked at the end doesn’t just happen Creamy. It’s the result of tireless work by both the coaches and players that just wouldn’t be possible with the Gator Bowl in the way. Thankfully A&M can now get a head start on squandering another boatload of talent next season.

Back