• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Thamel tweets that Gator may invite a team that has already played in a bowl. They would need a waiver. My gut would say BYU or App.

We should consider this. Get paid twice? "We just want to keep playing"- Sean Maginn

Seeing rumblings that we're gonna play Cal

Obviously we’d have some adjustments to make but I’d hate to be the team trying to prepare for this offense on surprise 7 day notice.

some rando on twitter is saying cal's players have been called back to campus

We have never played Cal or Wazzu, per Winsipedia. Both matchups would be cool

What a classless move by Tex AM. They should have to pay.

Hey Jimbo you redneck fuck, it’s won on the field not by paying off players to get no. 1 in recruiting rankings. He’s too busy setting up NIL deals for recruits to mess with actually playing a game.

I thought everyone in Texas things Covid is a hoax anyway.

Let’s take a few players from each of these 5-7 teams and create a new super (mediocre) team for us to play.

Let’s take a few players from each of these 5-7 teams and create a new super (mediocre) team for us to play.

I like this. We should play one of the senior bowl teams.

38 scholarship players. They could have 100 healthy players from walkons in ones day notice if they weren’t scared

Back