• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Florida A&M wants in.

I'd rather see Wake play Wash. St. than nobody. I guess Sun and Gator Bowls would have to do some financial stuff and decide where the game would be played- Jax or El Paso.[/QUOT

Why not both? (without looking at dates).

a&m is so lame

also - cal is really, really bad

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M - A&M Pulls out, Gator Bowl Looking for Replacement

We don’t have a whole lot to gain from a fan perspective going against Cal or FAMU. If the kids want to play, have fun and get better, that’s one thing. But we really have nothing to gain otherwise.

We don’t have a whole lot to gain from a fan perspective going against Cal or FAMU. If the kids want to play, have fun and get better, that’s one thing. But we really have nothing to gain otherwise.

I disagree. If we are able to find a replacement team, it would make the Gator Bowl a bigger story. And give our guys the chance the deserve to get their 11th win.

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M - A&M Pulls out, Gator Bowl Looking for Replacement

Florida A&M wants in.

Honestly I’d rather see a successful HBCU at this point than a 5-7 team. Invite the winner of the Celebration Bowl, South Carolina State.

They could use the money and exposure. Plus the halftime show would be much cooler than the Creed Cover Band that I’m sure was originally lined up.

Honestly I’d rather see a successful HBCU at this point than a 5-7 team. Invite the winner of the Celebration Bowl, South Carolina State.

They could use the money and exposure. Plus the halftime show would be much cooler than the Creed Cover Band that I’m sure was originally lined up.

yep, same feelings for me. would be fun

If the game is canceled it would be the most Wake Forest thing ever to happen

12th Man is a lie. Aggies are cowards. Revoke the trademark!

Agree with Brasky. Bring on FL A&M. Would be great to play them.

If the game is canceled it would be the most Wake Forest thing ever to happen

It would only be topped by finally getting to host College Gameday but it’s during a global pandemic so no one can go.

Truly the most monkey paw’s team there is.

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/...vid-outbreak-jacksonville-florida/8997385002/

The NCAA has allowed teams with a record below .500 to play in bowl games in the past, with a priority on the team's Academic Progress Rate. The teams that finished 5-7 this season among Power 5 conferences are Florida State, Syracuse, Texas, TCU, Rutgers, Illinois and California.
If Washington State doesn't work out, I bet FSU is it. Not fair, but a huge $$$$$ draw for JAX.

Spoke to a friend whose son plays at Cal - that aint gonna happen, the team has scattered, hit the portal, or training for the NFL.

Back