• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Time to rally behind this team and bring it home. All fans need to descend on Jax for NYE this year! ROLL CALL DEACS!

Not really wanting to play those guys again. I'm sure they feel the same way.

Considering the defensive issues all year it's a little salt in the wound to go up against Elko.

read that a&ms best player (a DT) is probably gonna opt out which is pretty huge.

winning this game is probably more important than it should be for the momentum of our program based on the influence on preseason rankings and how overly important those are.

read that a&ms best player (a DT) is probably gonna opt out which is pretty huge.

winning this game is probably more important than it should be for the momentum of our program based on the influence on preseason rankings and how overly important those are.

It also sounds like their QB may be out.

No issues with the Gator, I just wish we could play someone else. I like playing new teams in bowl games, not teams we played just a handful of years ago.

If we had made the Peach our options were prob MSU or ND so there didn’t seem to be a lot of new blood available to us. Hell, if Bama lost and Ole Miss fell to the Peach that’d be an upcoming (and past) opponent.

No issues with the Gator, I just wish we could play someone else. I like playing new teams in bowl games, not teams we played just a handful of years ago.

This is where I am too. Gator is a great accomplishment. We just played TAMU though. We also won our division while TAMU finished 5th in theirs.

If we had made the Peach our options were prob MSU or ND so there didn’t seem to be a lot of new blood available to us. Hell, if Bama lost and Ole Miss fell to the Peach that’d be an upcoming (and past) opponent.

Other decent options for today that also would’ve been new opponents were Arkansas and Kentucky.

I see why the team wanted to go out to San Diego, different opponent and well San Diego. Nobody wants to spend New Year’s Eve/New Years in Jacksonville.

I do. One last chance to cheer for the Deacs.

Last night sucked, but at the beginning of the season, 10 wins and a Florida bowl? Yes, please.

Last edited:
Back