• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

This list of UT/WF whatifs is pretty long. Many more than UT fans can count with their shoe on.

You could argue that Steve Forbes is coaching some other power 5 school other than wake if fat Phil fulmer didn’t pull a power play on Currie when schiano was almost hired at Tenn.

You could argue that Steve Forbes is coaching some other power 5 school other than wake if fat Phil fulmer didn’t pull a power play on Currie when schiano was almost hired at Tenn.

Good point. I’m going to name Fat Phil as my 2021 Person of the Year.

It is beyond me how any Wake Forest fan does not realize that, on a reasonably national stage, we're going to play down to their level of competition, keep it close, and possibly lose. We are who we are. This sets up for Rutgers to be a national Cinderella story while we find yet another way to competitively embarrass ourselves.

We won by 4 TDs and the game was never in doubt.

We won by 4 TDs and the game was never in doubt.

Gavin Holmes picked off a pass at the goal line with 1:42 to go in the first half and Rutgers driving for the tying score. At that point, I would say the game was in doubt. After that point, I would agree that the game was no longer in doubt.

Back