• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 WF Football Transfers Thread

I took that to mean Bobo had a lot more production at Duke than Stewart had at Stanford before coming here.

Stewart improved significantly during his time in the Higgins Finishing School for wide receivers. This is a recurring pattern. Would be great to get more next level guys as starting material for Higgins to work with.

Not sure if worth starting another thread. Some other ACC transfers/declarations/decommits of note

Boston College
QB Phil Jurkovec returning to school next year.

Clemson
2022 5* CB Daylen Everette decommits
2022 4* EDGE Jihaad Campbell decommits
2022 4* S Keon Sabb decommits
WR Ajou Ajou has entered the transfer portal
Clemson apparently only has 13 commits for 2022 class

Duke
QB Gunnar Holmberg transfers to James Madison
RB Mataeo Durant declares for the NFL draft
2022 3* ATH Savion Riley decommits (Wake Forest offered)

Florida State
DE Jermaine Johnson II declares for the NFL draft

Louisville
AD Vince Tyra resigned
Tennessee RB Tiyon Evans transfers to Louisville (was lead back for Vols when healthy)

NC State
QB Devin Leary and LB Payton Wilson to Return for 2022 Season
All-ACC safety Tanner Ingle returning in 2022

Syracuse
QB Tommy Devito transfers to Illinois (former WF target)

Bo Nix (Auburn) is in the portal and plans to play somewhere else in 22 as a grad transfer.

Bo Nix (Auburn) is in the portal and plans to play somewhere else in 22 as a grad transfer.

Isn't he the kid that was an Auburn fan since childhood and all he wanted in life was to play for Auburn?

Think I saw that Auburns RB Tank Bigsby entered the portal too. Tough day for Auburn fans.

Think I saw that Auburns RB Tank Bigsby entered the portal too. Tough day for Auburn fans.

Tougher day for Bryan Harsin. Tank had offers everywhere; basically the whole SEC, plus tOSU, Mich, UNC-CH, SoCal, VT, Miami, Clemson, Oregon, etc.

Don't be shocked if he returns home to Georgia.

It’s always baffling to me how many fans of other teams are on here. I can’t imagine rooting for more than one team in any sport.

Have heard murmurs that not only are Auburn fans unhappy with Harsin, Harsin isn't happy at Auburn either. Sounded like his agent was working hard for an offer from either Washington or Oregon.

Freshmen RB who had 23 carries for 103 yards this season has put his name in the portal. Interesting, as its not like he wasn't getting more carries as the season went on. First Wake player in the portal this season, and one of the last teams to have a player enter the portal.

(We need an off-season transfer thread)

Who?

Ahmani Marshall[/QUOT

Ahmani may not make KWIII type of noise at his next stop, but unfortunately I think he will be on some highlight films down the road. Would have liked to seen him given more chances this year.

Ahmani Marshall[/QUOT

Ahmani may not make KWIII type of noise at his next stop, but unfortunately I think he will be on some highlight films down the road. Would have liked to seen him given more chances this year.

Agreed. I was excited about him when he committed, especially being a local guy. I want to say he played some solid special teams for us too. RB room is just stacked. Now with the news of Claibourne signing Wed, it would be tough for him to see the field.

Marshall commits to App.

Odd. Our (App) RB room is as crowded as ever. Cameron Peoples announced yesterday that he’s coming back next season, that was a surprise. Sophomore Nate Noel was the lead back for the second half of the year and really impressed. I’m assuming Daetrich Harrington will be back as well for his senior year.

App needs help as quite a few positions next year but not at RB

Odd. Our (App) RB room is as crowded as ever. Cameron Peoples announced yesterday that he’s coming back next season, that was a surprise. Sophomore Nate Noel was the lead back for the second half of the year and really impressed. I’m assuming Daetrich Harrington will be back as well for his senior year.

App needs help as quite a few positions next year but not at RB

Hell yes I’m all for this. It’s not about next year but the years after. Let him sit behind Cam and Daetrich a year and learn the App RB way. Then when they both leave he fills Cams place and gets 3 years of playing time. Shawn Clark was right when he said they don’t rebuild they reload. HUGE pickup for the Neers.

Hell yes I’m all for this. It’s not about next year but the years after. Let him sit behind Cam and Daetrich a year and learn the App RB way. Then when they both leave he fills Cams place and gets 3 years of playing time. Shawn Clark was right when he said they don’t rebuild they reload. HUGE pickup for the Neers.

Am I on the wrong boards?

Back