• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 WF Football Transfers Thread

TimmyClutch

Reaction score
Freshmen RB who had 23 carries for 103 yards this season has put his name in the portal. Interesting, as its not like he wasn't getting more carries as the season went on. First Wake player in the portal this season, and one of the last teams to have a player enter the portal.

(We need an off-season transfer thread)

someone said on the other thread we are already 4 or 5 schollies over the limit -- if any of our senior day guys return for another year and we want to add a few transfers we really need to shed around ten more players.

Hate to lose him, but it's a position where we can afford to at least.

This one hurts. I was really excited about his potential. Especially with his pedigree and reputation coming out of high school. Best of luck to him and hope we can fill the void quickly.

Seemed to have potential. Understandable, since he was 5th string and had Towns/Carney/Claiborne on the way.

Seemed to have potential. Understandable, since he was 5th string and had Towns/Carney/Claiborne on the way.

Yeah we are very deep at RB and have signed some impressive players recently. We should be set for some time.

Also need to start letting those backs hit the hole without meshing. You know not make love to the hole, but fuck the hole, ram it. Don't mesh it.

Sophomore former 3-star from East Forsyth with multiple decent P5 offers.

Likely Heisman candidate next year.

Mel Tucker about to slide into those DMs.

9eb8f79b347248c69fee15363941d912.jpg

Also need to start letting those backs hit the hole without meshing. You know not make love to the hole, but fuck the hole, ram it. Don't mesh it.

I like the mesh but would like to see us mix in plays where the back hits the hole at full speed. I think the mixture might even be more perplexing to the defense.

I like the mesh but would like to see us mix in plays where the back hits the hole at full speed. I think the mixture might even be more perplexing to the defense.

That was what happened during the long drive to nowhere against BC in the fourth quarter. Wake was snapping the ball with less than 5 seconds on the play clock and then Sam just stuck it in the running back's belly.

Always hope the hometown guy makes good. Not the case here sadly.

I'm not totally against the mesh, it has it time and place.

Being against the most unique aspect of our highly effective offense would certainly be a hot take...

Kenneth Dicks III also in the portal. We just need a bigger thread on this.

Just make this the transfer thread.

Back