• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Team Sheep signup thread

Y’all just start PMing me when you have a confirmed team of 4

Carry on

gooner if all your other options fall through you can join TI as a last resort. I think we could have 5 players and still challenge for last so i'm not sure if anyone would actually protest

Lol thank you Diggler, I think I would fit right in with TI

I'll defend my title. Not sure if any of my team is returning. We are too busy rejoicing in the departure of Turgeon. Just imagine a school relieved to have Manning at the helm.

I'll defend my title. Not sure if any of my team is returning. We are too busy rejoicing in the departure of Turgeon. Just imagine a school relieved to have Manning at the helm.

Exactly what title are you talking about? Your 9th place title? Check your mail for the participation ribbon.

95d928f9bcf96b14cab75366ac8e4009.jpg

I'm in to play again, but looks like we lost goon and toogs and ryala are mia. I'll join a ragtag team if there are a bunch of people that need teams, it can't be any worse than how we finished last year.

I'm in to play again, but looks like we lost goon and toogs and ryala are mia. I'll join a ragtag team if there are a bunch of people that need teams, it can't be any worse than how we finished last year.

Let’s do it

In to run it back and build the stopmakingwood dynasty. $20 a man friendly wager, team Mako'sMomTrain? That goes a long way I'm told...

Back