• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Team Sheep signup thread

Jaja - lets find 2 more peeps. Open to applications, Jman will do the 1st round interview, please bring a printed copy of your resume and headshots.

Gooner, do you still need a team?

I'll play again. I promise, the #1 player in sheep will submit more than 70% of the time this season*

*as long as one of you texts me on like, Thursdays to remind me to do this

I'll play again. I promise, the #1 player in sheep will submit more than 70% of the time this season*

*as long as one of you texts me on like, Thursdays to remind me to do this

I am happy to rejoin our amazing team and actually submitted more than 69 percent of the time this year.

Dio and I have hit the free agent market and landed Imaterp and TerpBE(sorry mako, you were too slow). Team name to follow as soon as we get one.

In to run it back and build the stopmakingwood dynasty. $20 a man friendly wager, team Mako'sMomTrain? That goes a long way I'm told...

I'm in with Tigerswood. Either in the same group of 4 or with two others.

I'm in to play again, but looks like we lost goon and toogs and ryala are mia. I'll join a ragtag team if there are a bunch of people that need teams, it can't be any worse than how we finished last year.

I’m teamless, didn’t know if you’d be back. Very happy to run it back with the only other person on our team to submit answers lol

I am happy to rejoin our amazing team and actually submitted more than 69 percent of the time this year.

Oh shit! Da, toogs, JMan and me, solid squad.

I am here to see if Team Ineptitude has dumped me for D14. Probably a wise choice. The kid has promise

All surviving TI members are grandfathered in. I think all but plama have shown so let’s add d14

Donkey Deac Doug, are you going to rename out team or are we going with whatever it was last time ?

Back