• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Team Sheep signup thread

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Gonna aim for the second week in January for the start of the next sheep season

Will change a few rules for playoffs so all are eligible for both individual and team playoffs but otherwise the rules will stay the same

Feel free to post your team here or PM me

-ur shepherd

Team Ineptitude - are we running it back? Could be a HUGE storyline that even Hollywood won’t believe!

Pretty sure my team is solid and we’re going to run it back.

I’m counting on Donkey Deac Doug to revert to the mean this go around and have a great season. It would be impossible for him to be worse this season.

I wasn't around for this past season but am open to playing this year if anyone wants to team up.

Team Ineptitude - are we running it back? Could be a HUGE storyline that even Hollywood won’t believe!

OFY. I don't want to be on a GOOD team because then people will get annoyed with me when I spend 3 min on my picks and come in DFL.

Looking forward to insulting the worst performer every week.

Or the guy who doesn't submit because he's on a boat.

Biff didn't invite us to his tailgate, so I'm concerned about our team chemistry.

I would have invited everyone if Townie was coming. Also, it was no place for an elementary school kid.

mako I will make you a godfather offer to join our team, all that is required is to submit answers and you're immediately a top 2 player on the team

if the game was to "guess what gooner is going to do" he'd be top 1 based on that last mafia game

if the game was to "guess what gooner is going to do" he'd be top 1 based on that last mafia game

That isn't true because in most message board games even I don't know what I'm going to do

I love you deeply, Gooner, you know that, but I can't abandon my guys.

I love you deeply, Gooner, you know that, but I can't abandon my guys.

Hey, teams have to make big swings in free agency to bridge the gap, sometimes the offer isn't good enough. I get it.

I would play if someone needs another teammate. I have played Sheep 0 times before though so 50/50 odds that I suck at it

I would play if someone needs another teammate. I have played Sheep 0 times before though so 50/50 odds that I suck at it

A good fit on Team Ineptitude if the other two teammates don’t show

Back