• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Team Sheep signup thread

Anybody heard from highnmighty? He hasn't responded to pm's. Is he really going to play?

ETA: He hasn't posted anything to the boards since that December 23 request for a team.

Last edited:
Anybody heard from highnmighty? He hasn't responded to pm's. Is he really going to play?

ETA: He hasn't posted anything to the boards since that December 23 request for a team.
We could stop out terp80 for him

Swapped out highnmighty for Terp80, and I made a leftovers of leftovers team with the people who posted here they wanted to play on a team but nobody PM'd me. Here are the teams I have:

E2DCRIa.png

mj09ITd.png

If I missed you, feel free to send a PM, you can sign up for a new team up through next week.

free agents (will take apart team 11 since there are still plenty of players who could assemble into a team):

stugotz
deg623
hockeydc55
highnmighty
smoovedeac
tic
deac_tracy
timmyclutch
rattyterp
Hogie
LiquidKarma
wakelaw2006

There may be others, but i think those are the people who played week 1 who aren't on teams. I could randomize and split that into three teams if people were ok with it, or will still accept new team PMs until this Friday deadline.

Back