• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Electric Vehicles

Sorry I’m an a-hole for starting this and not checking back in. Does seem like a bunch of stuff is about to hit. Sorry 06 I’m sure your roof rack looks swaggy. I actually like the Riv a lot might wait for that or their SUV version. I’m a tall dude so no Mini Cooper or sedans for me.

Road trip advice is interesting

How tall? I'm a shade over 6'4" and went and sat in one on the lot (without sun/moon roof) and it seemed comfortable.

yeah, I'm hitting my mid life crisis and am eying muscle cars more and more so looking at a mustang/challenger. If they had an electric mustang that looked like a mustang I'd probably get one.

How tall? I'm a shade over 6'4" and went and sat in one on the lot (without sun/moon roof) and it seemed comfortable.

Mini? Really? About the same but I got kids and soccer and shit and need a people mover

EVs will often have more interior space than their ICE counterparts because of the low floor and less drivetrain machinery. They are deceptively roomy inside based on what you’d expect looking at the outside.

Mini? Really? About the same but I got kids and soccer and shit and need a people mover

Yep...they're surprisingly OK for relatively tall drivers, it seems. But still a small car...wouldn't get for anything other than two people to carry around with fairly minimal cargo.

yeah, I'm hitting my mid life crisis and am eying muscle cars more and more so looking at a mustang/challenger. If they had an electric mustang that looked like a mustang I'd probably get one.

Give Ford another two years and I bet you'll get your wish

And yeah the Mach E is hideous. Maybe it would be more palatable if they just branded it as a crossover SUV but not attractive at all.

Porsche will supposedly release an all electric Cayman/Boxster model in 2025 so I’m really looking forward to checking that out.

just came in to say that elon is a fucking tool but teslas are still years ahead of everyone else. and anyone who cares more about what a truck looks like than what it can do is an elon

just came in to say that elon is a fucking tool but teslas are still years ahead of everyone else. and anyone who cares more about what a truck looks like than what it can do is an elon

Teslas battery and charging infrastructure are years ahead of everyone else, but when it comes to the cars sitting on top of the batteries and the day to day driving experience, other manufacturers have caught up and surpassed Tesla.

just rode with a coworker to raleigh in his tesla and i enjoyed it. i'd buy one of those next time i'm in the market.

No love for the F150 Lightning? That thing is going to print money for Ford. Reasonably priced compared to the regular F150, too.

Back