• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting pasta while the wife is on an hour-long work call seems like huge step down from date night at a famous pizza place. Ts and Ps.

The guy to the left of me during the new Spider-Man fell asleep 15 min and was snoring. Then the guy two seats down from me on the right took a phone call in the middle of the movie and was so loud.

Some places in Durham use this app called Arryved to manage POS and you can close your tab from your phone. I think hi wire was doing it for a while but dropped it.

Yeah I remember seeing that at a few places.

Don’t make a reservation for dinner at 5:30 like you’re 80 years old.

You know making reservations at popular places in the 2nd largest city in the US isn’t always easy. That 7PM slot is often gone, especially in this case when I am catching an 8pm show a friend is in on short notice.

You know making reservations at popular places in the 2nd largest city in the US isn’t always easy. That 7PM slot is often gone, especially in this case when I am catching an 8pm show a friend is in on short notice.

can't you just pay 100 bucks and door dash everything

This improv show better be worth it

I am waiting for someone to invite me to play D&D

I think gooner was close at one point

started with 6 other dads from the Daycare where all our kids go; we've been playing via Zoom with a handful of IRL sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back