• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m about 6 months away from trading for the Chris pine Star Trek machine, currently ranked #21 on the pinside top 100 and the original Star Trek the next generation pinball machine currently ranked #25. Gonna be p sweet with them next to each other. The maintenance is a pain on TNG one, but I think it’s an ITC must have

The Adam West Batman ‘66 should come in this week!

I’m about 6 months away from trading for the Chris pine Star Trek machine, currently ranked #21 on the pinside top 100 and the original Star Trek the next generation pinball machine currently ranked #25. Gonna be p sweet with them next to each other. The maintenance is a pain on TNG one, but I think it’s an ITC must have

The Adam West Batman ‘66 should come in this week!

sick

So a big thing now is licenses. Like I’ve got a newly made Jurassic park pinball machine which is probably the best game ever made, but it isn’t ranked as such cause it doesn’t have any assets. The only voice actor is nedry, it has no movie clips, and it has a Samuel L Jackson impersonation.

TNG had full actors licenses. When you get to Q it’s him saying “it’s time for a little game” and then Jonathan frakes is right behind him with “Q…. We don’t have time for your GAMES” and it’s glorious.

And most of the game is playing the main theme song , which was my 11th grade piano recital song. It just slaps.

So a big thing now is licenses. Like I’ve got a newly made Jurassic park pinball machine which is probably the best game ever made, but it isn’t ranked as such cause it doesn’t have any assets. The only voice actor is nedry, it has no movie clips, and it has a Samuel L Jackson impersonation.

TNG had full actors licenses. When you get to Q it’s him saying “it’s time for a little game” and the. Jonathan frakes is right behind him with “Q…. We don’t have time for your GAMES” and it’s glorious.

And most of the game is playing the main theme song , which was my 11th grade piano recital song. It just slaps.

wow, that's amazing. i can hear it in my minds' ear

Nedry is a pretty dope voice actor to get though.

Does he do “ah ah ah, you didn’t say the magic word!”?

"i don't need your fantasy women"

Above both flippers is a phaser that rotates around back and forth, and some modes have the ball go in the phaser and you have to click the trigger and it shoots the ball out of the phaser. So you got JeN Luc saying “launch probe” then the ball goes into the phaser, then when you miss you have data say “the probe discovered nothing, sir”

started with 6 other dads from the Daycare where all our kids go; we've been playing via Zoom with a handful of IRL sessions

Parents of kids’ friends has been an unexpected source of friendships in middle age.

it's been a real "how do you make friends when you're an adult" game winner

We did regular parties at the house, date nights with other couples, and escape rooms to maintain friendships before COVID. We’re gradually getting those going again.

Nedry is a pretty dope voice actor to get though.

Does he do “ah ah ah, you didn’t say the magic word!”?

Yes. And when you lose the ball he says “see, no wonder you’re extinct”

And the Samuel l Jackson impersonator does a good “hold onto your butts”

Parents of kids’ friends has been an unexpected source of friendships in middle age.

We did regular parties at the house, date nights with other couples, and escape rooms to maintain friendships before COVID. We’re gradually getting those going again.

Thanks, Omicron

I need to get good at this spelling bee because I’m stuck on “solid”.

I did find a word that wasn’t on the list but has an entry on dictionary dot com and I want credit for it.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/nacelle

nacelle was definitely a notable omission today. that's the round thing that holds an airplane's engine right?

I got ALLEGIANCE, CLEANING, ANGELIC, ANGELICA (which i think is a drink but guessed), CANCELLING, CANCELING, and INELEGANCE.

Oh shit IcelandAir is starting direct flights between RDU and Reykjavik next year.

nacelle was definitely a notable omission today. that's the round thing that holds an airplane's engine right?

I got ALLEGIANCE, CLEANING, ANGELIC, ANGELICA (which i think is a drink but guessed), CANCELLING, CANCELING, and INELEGANCE.

Well I guess I’m done with spelling bee for the day now THANKS FOR NO SPOILER TAG DIGGLER

CLEANING was the only one I got out of those.

I’m aware y’all aren’t able to laugh in public but by the nature that no one expressed outrage at that overtly homophobic joke I’m assuming I got a few private chuckles

Speaking of grey areas Palma you seem like the man to discuss becoming the Roman or Hims of abortion. Now that abortion pills can be sent through the mail I’m looking to prescribe all the abortions. Just need some VC, a website, legal team, and California’s liberalism and and we can flood the south.

isn't DnD pretty time consuming?

my brother used to have four-hour time blocks each Sunday when he was playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back