• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t know anybody that plays that could be a DM and lead me and my dumb fiends

our DM was totally new ; we started with the Starter Set, which for 5e is a very good way to start playing from scratch. This edition is super flexible/friendly to new players.

isn't DnD pretty time consuming?

my brother used to have four-hour time blocks each Sunday when he was playing

we play from ~8:30-11p once a week, typically thursdays. 4-5 hours is a pretty optimal length, IMO but it's unreasonable for parents

Some of the best friendships you ever make should be through your kids and their friends’ parents.

Wait, are you all serious about this DND stuff ? Because I always thought you people were just normal serial killers, not a bunch of sickos.

Hey biff when you were at dke did they do the Robert E Lee chant

Wait, are you all serious about this DND stuff ? Because I always thought you people were just normal serial killers, not a bunch of sickos.

jeremiah_johnson_nodding-Robert-Redford.gif

Hey biff when you were at dke did they do the Robert E Lee chant

Thank you for your question. It was founded at Yale and the answer is no. I have not encountered any fraternity other than KA doing a Robert E. Lee cheer. I’m not sure why brothers who were increasingly more from the north would do such a cheer.

You may be right. However, everybody likes to hang out with their friends and drink beer. So maybe it’s just more of an organizational thing and the north was ahead of the South in terms of college life.

I am waiting for someone to invite me to play D&D

I think gooner was close at one point

I have wanted to play for a while but cannot find a DM even in my farthest outer circle of friends/acquaintances. Would gladly join a OGB DND game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back