• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was team real tree for a long time but got a nice balsam hill last year and have converted. So much easier.

towing through my insurance has come in handy a couple of times. got the extended warranty on the Outback which also comes with roadside assistance.

I need to figure out my roadside assistance options since my daughter starts driving soon and I don't want her to have to figure it out on the fly if I don't answer the phone for 10 minutes.

I cannot get rid of whatever this crud is that I have. I also can't catch my breath when I run because of it and I'm producing mucus at an unprecedented rate. And now turftoe is gonna tell me I have aids. I don't like winter.

I need to figure out my roadside assistance options since my daughter starts driving soon and I don't want her to have to figure it out on the fly if I don't answer the phone for 10 minutes.

A lot of credit cards offer it for free up to two times a year. You might already have it.

Really threw off my Fri am routine as they usually take longer so I had to find other stuff to do to procrastinate work. Lame!

Biff what kind of car are you getting your daughter? Wrangler or G Wagon to fit in Myers park?

My first car was a Honda Civic that was passed down from my dad, to my brother, and then to me.

ugh we're supposed to fly for Christmas next week but I'm getting #nervous now, mainly for my son. wife and I are boosted, but he turns 2 tomorrow.

I cannot get rid of whatever this crud is that I have. I also can't catch my breath when I run because of it and I'm producing mucus at an unprecedented rate. And now turftoe is gonna tell me I have aids. I don't like winter.

AIDS, with those symptoms, what a joke of a diagnosis ha ha. Clearly with your high cholesterol, shortness of breath, and fluid build up it’s obvious that you have congestive heart failure.

We canceled our trip to Winston this weekend because the 5 month old most likely has Or had RSV to go along with double ear infections.

Favorite books you’ve read this year?

I think my five favs in no order were:

The Decagon House Murders - Yukito Ayatsuji
Story of Your Life - Ted Chiang
A Painted House - John Grisham
The Secret History - Donna Tartt
How Much of These Hills is Gold - C Pam Zhang

With a couple weeks left in the year I surpassed my 52 books goal, including 23 Stephen Kings. Of King books my favorite three were:

The Dark Half
Desperation
Four Past Midnight

My first car was a Honda Civic that was passed down from my dad, to my brother, and then to me.

Mine was a 1987 Chevy S-10, that had been passed down from my grandpa to my dad to me. Shortly thereafter I upgraded to a 1966 Mustang; kept the S-10 though and still used to for various tasks/chores.

mine was 96 grand cherokee. i loved that thing.

first college GF wrecked it on I81 driving home for christmas break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back