• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I annihilated a band of goblin dragoons with my lightning sword !

Saw that today is the 7 year anniversary of the OBJ catch against the Cowboys and I’ll always associate that catch with dv7 immediately (before the refs announced the call IIRC) posting it was coming back due to OPI. I tried to search for the post but can’t find it. OGB where you at?

Fake news it looks like it was November 2014. Probably got got by a promoted tweet.

2000 Jeep Cherokee in Forest Green. Drove it all the way through college until I moved to DC and sold it. Still miss that car every day even if it was kinda shitty (AC unreliable, only had a tape deck. Camped out for a lot of football and basketball games in the back. Wakephan09 had the same model in blue.

I loved that car. Yep, exact same model: 2000 Cherokee in blue. No cruise control, only tape deck (until I installed a CD player later).

Many great football/basketball campouts where we were drowning in warm blankets and sleeping bags and pillows, stretched out in luxury...

And townie and his gf sleeping upright in the front seats of his volvo

I read station eleven way back in 2014 or 2015. Not sure I would have loved it during the pandemic. It was good but post-apocalyptic novels are a dime a dozen these days

I really want to talk shit to jman in multiple threads.

But yes he’s a huge UNC fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back