• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Diggler you get to genius levels on spelling bee? Spent a few minutes waiting to board and I dig it but feel like there are always going to be a few rando words that keep you from maxing out unless you are willing to CHEAT which I’m not

I make pimento cheese frequently for potlucks because it's easy and delicious -- best with fresh jalapenos

people up here love it and most don't know what it is

should make it into a business

Palmetto Cheese was good but not a huge loss -- don't think I've ever had store-bought that comes close to homemade -- store-bought never has sharp enough cheese and is often too mayonnaise-y

there's definitely a market for non-racism sourced pimento cheese mashups. Palmetto cheese included cream cheese instead of too much mayo, which helped.

Yankees should not be allowed to produce or consume pimento cheese because that's cultural appropriation.

No but it’s entertaining for sure.

I watched Ben Affleck's speech and I kind of imagine that's what all you people that work in the private sector do.

I didn't know so many people disliked Ramsey. I thought his whole thing was eat a sandwich at the house instead of going to Applebee's 4 nights a week, so you can get out of debt?

I didn't know so many people disliked Ramsey. I thought his whole thing was eat a sandwich at the house instead of going to Applebee's 4 nights a week, so you can get out of debt?

I thought it was you should have absolutely no credit cards? Which is just stupid.

I thought it was you should have absolutely no credit cards? Which is just stupid.

I would guess that it is directed toward the general population that doesn't have the discipline to manage them and is staring down the barrel of bankruptcy. Maybe not, I've never read one of his books.

Is saying Christ Jesus like how Korean, Japanese and other Asian countries use the last name first? Is Christ his last name?

I need answers.
I don't have Hebrew or Greek, but I just looked up in the Vulgate Romans 1-4, which in many English translations contains both configurations, and both are "Jesu Christi"

All that to say idk. Where's deacdixieboy with his ancient near east languages?

I have been watching a lot of Wes Anderson films recently. He’s a quirky fellow. Good movies though.

Gonna go down a rabbit hole of Nicolas Cage or Coen bros next. Cage was so good in Pig that I feel I need to watch his other newer/smaller movies.

I think one of his things, and one of the bigger criticisms, is that you should pay down your smallest outstanding debt first, even if it's not the highest interest, because the psychological benefit of a "win" is more important in the long run than the difference in savings

a lot of behavioral economics in his methods, as I understand them

I watched Ben Affleck's speech and I kind of imagine that's what all you people that work in the private sector do.

Yeah that’s pretty much it. Being in a darkly lit room is critical.

I don't have Hebrew or Greek, but I just looked up in the Vulgate Romans 1-4, which in many English translations contains both configurations, and both are "Jesu Christi"

All that to say idk. Where's deacdixieboy with his ancient near east languages?

I was really mean to deacdixieboy on the Jamie Newman transfer thread a long time ago, and I think I really hurt his feelings and it's probably the board interaction I regret the most.

I think one of his things, and one of the bigger criticisms, is that you should pay down your smallest outstanding debt first, even if it's not the highest interest, because the psychological benefit of a "win" is more important in the long run than the difference in savings

a lot of behavioral economics in his methods, as I understand them

This position is extremely triggering to me. There’s no rational basis for not paying down your highest interest debt first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back