• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palma I think I am hitting the bar with lots of dart boards tonight. Will channel my inner you.

Nice. The pandemic did not do good things to my dart game. Might not even go to Vegas this year in January.

Pretty good match going on right now.

I’m slowly moving to the 2&2 covid train and I fucking deal with it, that or my compassion has cratered to zero. Maybe it’s just amplification of the extremes and the majority are the rationale middle but you have either do jack shit and die crowd or the opposite spectrum lock us away and don’t you dare get together for Christmas crowd.

fwiw the 2&2 train left the station like a year ago

lot of cultural appropriation going on in this crowd doe

if the DM requires it then they've gotta bring it as well imo - fun either way

I’m slowly moving to the 2&2 covid train and I fucking deal with it, that or my compassion has cratered to zero. Maybe it’s just amplification of the extremes and the majority are the rationale middle but you have either do jack shit and die crowd or the opposite spectrum lock us away and don’t you dare get together for Christmas crowd.

well I mean most of us are around 40, and we've spent 2 years largely not doing the things we enjoyed. That's 5% of our lifespans that have gone by for a .5% chance of death. At some point ya gotta just go with the math.

Yep. I’m not going to live forever and a bunch of other people aren’t either. I did my part getting vaccinated.

My wife’s family found a bunch of old pictures and they’re sending them in a text chain but my MIL just sent me like 6 pictures from back when she was young and admittedly smoking hot and I’m kinda weirded out right now.

my gf was a bard last time and it seemed really fun

my first game and i thought it seemed like the most fun class. we've been playing since last May

My wife’s family found a bunch of old pictures and they’re sending them in a text chain but my MIL just sent me like 6 pictures from back when she was young and admittedly smoking hot and I’m kinda weirded out right now.

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics:

FGsGLBvVUAEQ51x.png

Getting boosted tonight for maximum powers. Thanks Bill Gates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back