• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a meeting now. Good stuff.

I will happily accept ideas for CT titles or if you'd like to pay to have a product or event featured please DM me.

TK to answer your question about apple butter - it is made from apples. Basically just a thicker apple sauce.

I’ve only started eating pimento cheese within the last couple years but now I absolutely love it. In addition to numerous local options I really like the Redclay brand they sell at Whole Foods.

I’ve only started eating pimento cheese within the last couple years but now I absolutely love it. In addition to numerous local options I really like the Redclay brand they sell at Whole Foods.

Glad to hear you've gone all in on a healthy lifestyle.

Alright. I'm puttin cases on all you bitches.

palmetto cheese is delicious

queen city cheese is good but i think they're cancelled

Most favorite recent Curb was absolutely Irashimasse because I'm literally the only customer that does that at my local sushi joint, and of course Larry David would be the only person out there like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back