• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Defensive Coordinator Coaching Search Thread - BRAD LAMBERT IS COMING HOME

My vote is for Doug Belk, the DC at Houston. Looks like he was paid $550k this year.

Any new leads?

Nex8FMWh.jpg

For those who missed it, Clawson is calling plays on defense today. Definitely gonna be an outside hire.

Meanwhile, the announcers saying Elmo “hired away” our DC was laughable. Followed by a comment like-watch out for that Duke D next year. Even my kids were laughing.

Meanwhile, the announcers saying Elmo “hired away” our DC was laughable. Followed by a comment like-watch out for that Duke D next year. Even my kids were laughing.
Herzlich - good player with a great story & comeback but a pretty tepid announcer with plentiful inane comments throughout his coverage.

Herzlich - good player with a great story & comeback but a pretty tepid announcer with plentiful inane comments throughout his coverage.

And doesn't do his homework like he should.

Hard to argue with the results, but we played a lot of zone with minimal pass rush from our front four. We should have blitzed their inexperienced QB's with man coverage - especially on all those third and longs they converted. They picked apart our zone with the ample time they were given.

Back