• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: BC @ LJVM - Monday 6 pm ACCN

This game scares the hell out of me. Fearing a letdown following that fuckin' HUGE win Saturday. I believe in Forbes, though!

This does kind of scream ‘trap game’ but at least BC has a quick turnaround to deal with as well.

If we attack the middle, I just don’t see them beating us with outside shooting or being able to disrupt us on offense. This is one of those games where Alondes should get to the FT line a bunch and stack up some fouls on their guards early.

It's a 6pm Monday makeup game against team with zero fans. The difference between tonight's environment and Saturday's will be stark. Hope that doesn't get into the players' heads.

Can't see any let down. With Manman, LaRavia and Williamson leading the team I see nothing but extreme effort. Think we are focused on BC and that is it.

It's a 6pm Monday makeup game against team with zero fans. The difference between tonight's environment and Saturday's will be stark. Hope that doesn't get into the players' heads.

I hope not. It's a tough tip time for a lot of people, but I hope the high of Saturday night hasn't worn off for the students and they show up. All local fans should try to get there. This is a gift game. The next home game is Pitt next Wednesday. The next home game after that is a huge game vs. Miami 10 days later. Keep the momentum going tonight as best as possible.

I'm usually a pessimist but also do not see a letdown here. Easy win.

Would like to see Wake up big early so guys like Hildreth, Marsh and Whitt see double digit minutes. They will be needed come tournament time. #34 should get Wake into single digit seed territory. GTFO with bubble talk.

I see a handful of these so not specific to you (you’re my boy Blue!), but the top part of this is exactly why this is often a trap game. Assuming you’ll be up enough that guys on the bench can get meaningful minutes, etc. Hopefully the team and coach treat it like any other big conference game in terms of effort/lineups and what you’re hoping for is the end result — a runaway win — I’m a little scared only because it’s 100% natural for those same thoughts that creep into our heads as fans to also be felt by the players.

Indiana had a huge win at home against Purdue last week and then followed that up with a big loss on Sunday at home against a barely .500 Michigan team. Certainly it is reasonable to anticipate the possibility of a letdown.

Didn't BC play at home late yesterday? I would think travel would have to benefit us a bit. Hope so. This is a game we just need to take charge EARLY, blow their doors off and then rest some guys.

This fanbase is so scarred by the last decade. There are no trap game with Forbes.

Didn't BC play at home late yesterday? I would think travel would have to benefit us a bit. Hope so. This is a game we just need to take charge EARLY, blow their doors off and then rest some guys.

BC played VT at home on Saturday at noon. They were missing Brevin Galloway, who is tied for their leader in made 3s. BC won anyway by 6. Guessing they arrived in W-S yesterday afternoon.

I'm hearing this will be the best student turnout of the year so far other than vs Duke and UNC. Not sure what a reschedule and 6pm tip against a bad team will do for the rest of the fanbase, however. Just need to go out there and win.

We are still serving food and booze inside right? Was it just duke that suspended service?

Back