• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: BC @ LJVM - Monday 6 pm ACCN

BC played VT at home on Saturday at noon. They were missing Brevin Galloway, who is tied for their leader in made 3s. BC won anyway by 6. Guessing they arrived in W-S yesterday afternoon.

Okay. I was surfing the dial late yesterday and saw the BC / VT game. Watched maybe 2 minutes. Didn't know it was a replay from Saturday. Thanks.

Just an FYI. I have three extra tickets someone can have for tonite. Just text me your email and I can forward the PDFs for the tickets.
336-817-5985.

Tickets are gone.

Last edited:
We'll know the Wake fanbase is truly in it's way "back" when games like tonight can draw a decent crowd. Even during the lost decade we got 12,000 plus against UNC and Duke. I'm not expecting a huge crowd tonight due to the early tip, quick turnaround from Saturday, and it being a rescheduled game, but going forward weeknight conference games should hopefully be similar to the atmosphere of the Saturday home game against Cuse a couple weeks ago.

Interesting tidbit for tonight: Jim Molinari, a BC assistant, spent the last two seasons as an assistant at Oklahoma, where he coached Alondes Williams. I'm sure that as much as he has surely evolved and grown as a player since then, Molinari will be hoping to help draw up some sort of plan to stop Man Man. Hopefully he can thrive despite the close connection on the opposing bench.

Interesting tidbit for tonight: Jim Molinari, a BC assistant, spent the last two seasons as an assistant at Oklahoma, where he coached Alondes Williams. I'm sure that as much as he has surely evolved and grown as a player since then, Molinari will be hoping to help draw up some sort of plan to stop Man Man. Hopefully he can thrive despite the close connection on the opposing bench.

Forbes, who seemingly knows everyone, has talked about his friendship with Molinari, and mentioned that he talked to Molinari about Williams when WF was deciding whether to recruit him. He said that Molinari highly recommeded Alondes.

That’s good info. That Oklahoma coaching staff have been the only ones to have any success stopping Williams.

Is neither announcer physically in the arena? Looks like they're in the their living rooms.

Mucius has to start trying to go inside especially after he misses first one or 2. Wish he learned from Monsanto as no reason with his length and athleticism he couldn’t do same on boards.

Pretty sloppy game so far…crowd seems small and quiet…not surprising for 6 pm on Monday.

shit show so far Hope Forbes lets them have it. Geez

Back