• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: BC @ LJVM - Monday 6 pm ACCN

I love how much we fake. Forbes always stresses it and it is just one of the many things we didn’t use to do. Just a little fake pass here, a fake shot there, and it forces the defense to move so much more than just predictably working the ball around the perimeter.

Williamson looks like he just stayed on the court after the UNC game and put up shots. Still hot.

How can you be so clueless as an announcer and have a job? They never realized that Williamson's shot was counted as a 2, not a 3 - must have referred to it as a 3 about 20 times. Then said Monsanto was out with knee surgery?

Sy and Walton on court together with Laravia out

If man man is hiitting from outside it's almost unfair

Nice board by Mucius. Good to see him use his bounce under the rim.

Nice to see Monsanto try to drive to the hole.

Sloppy TOs. Also need to give Alondes a heads up when someone is coming up from behind to strip the ball.

Thank goodness BC sucks because we look like we are hungover.

BC playing much more effective D than Wake saw overvthe weekend. I think Earl Grant read the scouting report.

Watching from an airplane. Crappy streaming but better than nothing. Forbes has got to be all over them for these turnovers against inferior competition. Lack of focus I guess?

That is such a garbage offensive foul call- he slid under way too late

Back