• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: BC @ LJVM - Monday 6 pm ACCN

Why does Mucius insist on trying to create off the dribble? It hasn't worked for him against UNC or BC. We have players who can do that. He's better off creating space. I feel like he's going to find himself behind Monsanto as soon as he gets in game shape.

I guess you can just jump into where a guy is going land and fall down to draw a foul.

So much of our turnover issues come from Williams and LaRavia dribbling too much.

How the hell do Khadim and Dallas get beat like that on the boards. Incompetent

Williamson has been money the last 1.5 games. It’s awesome to see him turn it on.

Forbes going to lose his sh&$ if they don’t start rebounding

CALL THE DAMN FOUL!!! #1 just pushed two players under the basket for that "rebound". Bullshit!

Well we know this team's weaknesses pretty clearly. The turnovers and offensive rebounds are pretty mind boggling. I do not think Forbes is pleased. At least the 3 pt shooting is coming around.

BC giving up something, and it's Williamson tonight.

Yup. They really are bad. They got killed at UNC as well. Their timing and blocking out sucks.

In fairness Khadim had position and got flat out pushed in back that moved him in a foot and lost his position. But still a big man cannot be pushed that easily by a smaller guy.

Sy, Mucius and Walton really need to improve their defensive rebounding. That’s a glaring weakness of the team.

On the positive side, when Daivien and Alondes are hitting threes…we are tough to guard.

Back