• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: BC @ LJVM - Monday 6 pm ACCN

Never thought I'd say it, but I'd rather see that Little Caesars commercial 20 more time than this.

The K slurp-fest during ACCN halftimes is getting very old. But I’ll still take ACCN over Bally’s games…

don't want to jinx us but I have a hard time seeing how BC can come back on us, our d is too good

2 Pt D has been amazing. Need to close out on the 3 point shooters a bit better. That's their only chance in this game. Avoid a 3 pt barrage and clean up the turnovers/defensive glass and we should win by 20+ pretty easily.

Is this the Duke network!?!?

Yes. Yes it is. But Dickie V’s doctor told him he had to rest his voice so at least that won’t be a thing this season.

I love that they have essentially taken Laravia out of the game with instant doubles and just hammering him, but we were still able to put up 39 in the half. Great balance on this team.

K is a fucking asshole and a total fraud. Makes me sick. Duke should be on probation for Zion. Hypocrisy. He’s an asshole, and has been for decades. Bobby Knight in a suit with a media handler.

BC is being allowed to just body up Laravia on every drive

Earl Grant using the magic phrase. " paint touches."

K is a fucking asshole and a total fraud. Makes me sick. Duke should be on probation for Zion. Hypocrisy. He’s an asshole, and has been for decades. Bobby Knight in a suit with a media handler.

He's gonna let Scheyer take the fall for it, so I'm fine with it.

Back