• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: BC @ LJVM - Monday 6 pm ACCN

Just keep grinding this out. Give them no hope.

Alright, let’s put Marsh in there and see if they stop trying to work it into the paint in the half court

Walton is really good for us. He is a bit under the radar but he is solid. Love the guy

We’ve been so spoiled with stud bigs that many of fans don’t appreciate solid role player bigs.

Am I the only one who thinks TurboHeat looks like a housefire just waiting to happen?

We’ve been so spoiled with stud bigs that many of fans don’t appreciate solid role player bigs.

also like when he takes the ball up court which he has done a couple of times. always good to see a 7 footer dribble.

Perfect tie for the ACC commish. Duke blue and Carolina blue stripes.

Perhaps our swarming D leaves more opportunities, by nature, for offensive boards? I'm perplexed.

MANMANMANMANMAN

You're just Just gonna have a hard time coming back against this team. Wakes gonna put up 80 points pretty much any game with the defense we play and the offensive abilities.

Last edited:
Perhaps our swarming D leaves more opportunities, by nature, for offensive boards? I'm perplexed.

MANMANMANMANMAN

It’s hard for one or two post players deny a good shots in the paint then get the board wherever it bounces.

Can you name one guy that does not hustle their ass off on defense? We commit some silly turnovers but defense wins

Laravia is four blocks away from a Tim Duncan triple double.

BC wanted to get LaRavia into a physical game and he gladly obliged.

2 point percentage:

Wake: 14-23 (61%)
BC: 7-31 (23%)

Last edited:
Back